1. Everyone attending America Cantat 8, whether as an active participant or as an observer, must register and pay the registration fee. To see what is included in your registration fee, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page. The registration fee for participants 17 years old and younger is $50. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Singers travelling with their choir may register independently or conductors may register for their whole group (the conductor would be the primary account holder and all the choir members would be “guests.”)
4. During registration, you will select your Top Three choices for workshops, in order of preference. These will be assigned based on availability, and requests for workshops are on a first come, first served basis.
** If you are attending as an observer, or as a conductor who would like to sample many workshops, simply select “I am a non-singing participant” for all three workshop choices.
5. Once payment is submitted, workshops and other registration information cannot be changed.
6. Workshops, ateliers, and clinicians are subject to change. If you register for a workshop that is cancelled, you will be placed in another workshop in your Top Three list.
7. All sales are final. No refunds will be remitted after payment is processed.
8. If special accommodations are needed due to a disability, please contact the Festival Development Director Eden Badgett at email@example.com or 405.232.8161 to make any necessary arrangements.
9. For registration, we accept all major credit cards and debit cards, or payments through PayPal.
10. You must be 18 years old or older to register as the Primary Account holder! If you are under 18, and need to register as a Come Solo participant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.